Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Innovation Routine

I have stepped back away from Shirky for awhile because my magazine pile was getting a little out of control. Here are the mags I try to read monthly, in no particular order:

1. Associations Now
2. Inc
3. Fast Company
4. HR Magazine (SHRM's publication)
5. Forum

I love Inc and Fast Company. Great stories and many nuggets that can be applied to association work. In the June Inc, they talk about innovation. I thought this was an interesting piece that might help you in the way you innovate or brainstorm new things at your association.

2 comments:

Greg Fine said...

Hey Matt,

Nice to see we are on your reading list!

Thanks!

ljunker said...

Thank you for reading Associations Now, as well (especially with a three-month-old keeping you busy!).