Thursday, July 12, 2007

ASAE Annual Meeting Events

Maybe it is because I am a year older. Maybe it is because I am leading a session this year. Maybe it is because I have a blog that gets DOZENS of hits each month. Who knows the real reason? But I seem to be more popular this year, because I keep getting invited to new vendor events being held at ASAE Annual. Blue Man Group, a movie screening, a night of blues music - what is a guy to do?

Anyone else getting these? Are you going to anything? Are the Cubs in town?

4 comments:

Ben Martin, CAE said...

Maybe it's because you forgot to check the box on the registration form that asks you if you want to opt out of mailings. :-)

The Cubs are in town vs. huge rivals STL. You want to go?

Ben Martin, CAE said...

oops, I'm off by a week. It's actually the Reds. Still, I'd go.

Matt Baehr said...

Bummer, game is Tuesday night and I have to leave Tuesday morning.

The funny thing is the invites I am getting are email, and to the wrong address. But they go to my wife who has been forwarding them to me. :)

Tony Rossell said...

Hi Matt -- If we had a party, I would invite you to ours also. By the way, I added a link to your blog from mine. You have some good reading. You are up to 13 hits. Tony